Bichlhof including services
MORE THAN JUST LIVING – BEEING HOME
Warmth. Well-being. Inspiration. Nature. A feeling of live & sooo much more awaits you at the Bichlhof!
Bichlhof - enjoy
- Rich breakfast buffet with regional specialties and daily changing breakfast themes (local farmers, home-baked, vital..)
- Afternoon buffet with coffee and tea, homemade cakes, fresh fruits, salad, small hot or cold dishes daily from 03.00 pm. to 05.15 p.m.
- All-day various Alpine herbal teas, mountain spring water from our own spring on the Bichlalm, fresh fruits and nuts at the tea bar in our "Harmony Oasis"
- Our wine cellar keeps a supply from 6000 to 9000 bottles of the finest growing regions in the world for you. Of course also to take home!
- Every Sunday, your host Mr. Hopfner welcomes you to a small wine tasting in our Bichlhof wine cellar.
- Additionally bookable with our gourmet half board for the price of € 35,00 per person and day:
- 6-course gourmet dinner from our regional and seasonal Bichlhof kitchen with daily fresh salad and cheese buffet. Choose from a vegetarian dish, fish or meat.
- Once a week barbecue evening (summer) with specialties from the region or buffet evening (winter).
- Instead of fork and knife prefer fondue cutlery? On pre-order, our kitchen team spoils you with a Fondue Bourguignonne or Chinoise and matching side dishes (for an additional charge).
- If you do not consume the gourmet half board, we ask you to unsubscribe till 12.00 o’clock at the reception. We will reward you € 35,00 on your bill. If you only book your stay with breakfast your allowed to have dinner in our a la carte Bichlhof restaurant as well.
- We take care of diets, allergies and intolerances. ATTENTION: Please give us this information in your interest in time for EVERY stay. We store no health data.
Bichlhof - dream
- Our rooms have large box spring beds of 200 x 200 cm and have enough space for dreaming.
- Welcome present at the room (apples, sweet surprise and mountain spring water). On request, we also provide a bottle of champagne and a plate of homemade chocolates on the room for you or may it be a bouquet of flowers?
- Each room has a balcony so you can breathe fresh mountain air in your pajamas in the morning.
- Allergy friendly bedding and rooms, barrier-free rooms
- Cozy bathrobes for adults and children, spa towels and slippers can be found in your Bichlhof wellness bag.
Bichlhof - relax
- Bichlhof Harmonie Oases - 1,200 m² spa with a spacious beauty and wellness area
- Various body and facial treatments, massages from near and far. For HER and HIM, even for our little guests too.
- Old wood alp sauna, Tyrolean Stubensauna, herbal steam bath and infrared cabin
- Panoramic indoor pool and year-round heated outdoor swimming pool
- Big garden and sunbathing area with views of Kitzbühel and the mountains
- Wellness bag with cozy bathrobes and slippers in the room
- Tea bar with various Alpine herbal teas, mountain spring water from the Bichlalm, fresh fruits and nuts
- Relaxation rooms with view
Bichlhof - active
- • Free participation on our weekly fitness and exercise program with fitness trainer
- Once a week guided hike with mountain guide Mr. Hopfner, in winter snowshoe hike
- Free rental of hiking and Nordic walking sticks as well as Bichlhof hiking backpack
- Free mountain bike rental, e-bikes with GPS equipment for a fee
- In winter you get ski passes directly at the reception, free shuttle to the Hahnenkammbahn (in summer on request)
- Greenfee discounts on the golf courses in Kitzbühel, booking your tee times, with the hotel's own Bichlhof Golf Carts drive directly to the golf course Eichenheim
- 2 tennis courts at the hotel
- Table tennis for young and old
- Riding stable Henntalhof within walking distance
Bichlhof - discover
- 10,000 m² garden with children's playground
- 2 beautiful panoramic terraces for breakfast and dinner with a view of Kitzbühel and the mountains
- Free parking and e-charging station at the hotel, underground parking (Euro 8,00 per day) about 100 meters from the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the hotel
- Non-smoking hotel, smoking lounge
- Once a week harp music and / or piano music
- Mountain cheese from the Bichlalm
- Fresh mountain spring water from the hotel's own spring on the Bichlalm in the entire hotel
- Separate fireplace lounge with Sky live sport broadcasts
- Children's playroom with billiard table
- Signposted hiking-, walking- and mountain biking trails directly from the hotel, Bichlalm hiking area right outside the front door
- 4 golf courses in Kitzbühel and 12 more in the proximity
- SKI-IN and SKI-OUT with the Bichalm chairlift in the groomed natural snow area, ideal for all skiers and also for ski touring
- Nature and recreation area Schwarzsee within a few minutes by car
- Free cross-country ski trails in Kitzbühel
Bichlhof - natural, fresh & priceless
- An incredibly beautiful view of Kitzbühel and the surrounding mountains
- With the window open, enjoy the incomparable Kitzbühel air
- The view from the breakfast table to the mountains
- Rich green meadows directly at the hotel and around it
- The fresh herbs from the Bichlhof garden
- The fresh vegetables grow directly in the Bichlhof garden and are freshly harvested
- Fresh mountain spring water from our own springs on the Bichlalm (you can drink the fresh spring water throughout the complete hotel)
- Local products from local farmers